Part time Brass Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Part time Brass Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Herschel Girls School, founded in 1922, situated in Claremont Cape Town, is an inclusive independent Anglican school for girls from Pre-Nursery to Grade 12 which welcomes pupils and staff from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Herschel is committed to transformation and is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer that gives preference, where appropriate in accordance with its Employment Equity Plan, to candidates from the designated groups. The School reserves the right not to make an appointment. Failure to meet the requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration. Please note no faxed applications will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Herschel Girls School seeks to appoint a service provider
in the form of a
Part-time Brass Teacher
to commence duties in January 2022 on a fixed term contract
Herschel Girls School is adopting the IEB NSC qualification effective 01 January 2022 and is looking for an innovative and progressive service provider who seeks the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and excellent staff and school, committed to creating a happy, safe and vibrant educational environment, responsive to change.
The following competencies are essential:
- Minimum Grade 8 Brass qualification
- Degree in Music, Performers or Teachers Licentiate an advantage
- Experience in the ABRSM/Trinity Syllabus
- Experience in teaching brass from Grade 4-12 would be advantageous
- Teach Music Theory
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and organised
- Must be willing to work according to the school’s transformation, equity and belonging strategic objectives in support of an equitable, inclusive and safe school environment for all
- To hold at heart the school’s tagline of “learning to make a difference”
A letter of application, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, three contactable, as well as a Police Clearance certificate, must be sent to Mrs Ingrid Sadler at email address firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 26 November, 2021.
Herschel Girls School, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.