Senior Primary Afrikaans Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
SENIOR PRIMARY AFRIKAANS TEACHER
Senior Primary Afrikaans Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Full time, permanent position available starting date: 1 April 2022
Thomas More College seeks to employ a dynamic, aspirant Afrikaans teacher who aligns with the school’s vision of delivering An Inspired Education. The ideal candidate is one who:
- adheres to the Christian Ethos of the School;
- has a 4-year teaching degree and/or PGCE with full SACE registration;
- has at least 3 years teaching experience and a track record of academic excellence in the Senior Primary Phase;
- is confident in curriculum management, mapping and reporting of pupil progress;
- is informed of latest developments and best practice in the teaching of Afrikaans FAL;
- collaborates openly and keenly with colleagues;
- is proactive and maintains positive relationships with all stakeholders;
- has a natural inclination towards constant improvement and personal growth;
- has good verbal and written communication skills;
- is computer literate and has experience working with an online Learner Management System
such as Google Classroom and EdAdmin;
- perceives intrinsic value in participating as a coach in the school’s sports programme, particularly in netball and/ or hockey.
Please submit a concise CV of no more than 3 pages to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a letter of motivation, and the contact details of at least 3 referees.
Use the reference SP Afrikaans Teacher in the title box of your email.
Closing date: 12:00 Saturday 13 November 2021
Thomas More College is an equal opportunity employer. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Only suitably qualified candidates should apply.
Thomas More College in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.