2 X Teacher Intern Preparatory South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
2 X Teacher Intern (Preparatory)
2 X Teacher Intern Preparatory South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Uplands is an Anglican, innovative, co-educational, independent school located on an extensive estate in White River, close to the Kruger Park. We are committed to providing quality education to day and boarding pupils from Grade 0000 to 12.
Uplands Preparatory seeks to appoint an energetic, enthusiastic and innovative Intern.
The successful applicant:
- Must have University Exemption and be studying towards a teaching qualification at a South African university.
- Should be able to work collaboratively with others to achieve various goals and objectives.
- Will be responsible for implementing and directly participating in program activities for pupils, both individually and within groups.
- Must be able to assist in the classroom as well as being able to coach various sports.
- Will participate in a full-day academic, sporting and cultural programme.
- Must be able to plan and organise hands-on activities that encourage pupils’ participation, involvement and development to create a positive learning environment.
- Should be committed to continued self-development.
- Must be an Affirmative Action / Employment Equity, South African Citizen.
- Must have strong administrative skills.
One position is live-in, based in the Boys Boarding House.
One position is live-out.
Commencement date: 01 January 2022 or ASAP
Uplands is an equal opportunities employer. Submission of a CV does not automatically entitle the applicant to an interview. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted and Uplands reserves the right not to make an appointment.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence. Qualified candidates are requested to apply by submitting a CV not exceeding three pages and the contact details of two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not have received a response from Uplands within two weeks following the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please use the reference for
Uplands, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act), will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.