Compliance Officer South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Compliance Officer South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Starting date – 1 February 2022
Thomas More College wishes to recruit a passionate and committed person to fulfil the full-time role of Compliance Officer.
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
- Strong organisational skills and is task-orientated;
- Strong time management and planning capabilities;
- Highly proficient excel skills;
- Numeracy skills, and abilities in the area of data collection, organising and collating;
- Understanding of a high-functioning environment – within the school ambit would be beneficial;
- Experience with legal matters would be advantageous.
- Oversight and annual review co-ordinator of all policies;
- Oversight and annual review co-ordinator of all Risk Dashboards;
- Oversight and maintenance of legislative compliance and related practices;
- Networking regarding best practice and policy development;
- Co-ordinating incident reporting;
- Ensuring remediation responses are actioned for non-conformances, audit weaknesses identified and other inputs;
- Executive Secretarial roles;
- Resourcing stakeholder surveys;
- Co-ordination of various submissions: Umalusi submissions, annual ISASA census, DBE and Lurits submissions.
Please submit a concise CV of no more than 3 pages to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the contact details of at least 3 referees. Please use the reference COMPLIANCE OFFICER in the title box of your email.
Closing date: Monday, 8 November, 2021
Thomas More College reserves the right not to fill this position. Only short-listed candidates will receive a reply and be interviewed. An application will not in itself entitle the application to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration.
Thomas More College in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.