Junior IT Technician South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
JUNIOR IT TECHNICIAN
Junior IT Technician South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | School Vision
A world class, Christian school that inspires girls to become remarkable women.
St Mary’s DSG, Kloof, KZN, renowned for its academic excellence and progressive, nurturing and supportive atmosphere, invites applications for the following vacancy:
JUNIOR IT TECHNICIAN
Commencement date – to be determined
We seek a Junior IT Technician who will report to the IT Manager and assist in providing an effective IT service that supports the teaching and learning, management and administrative needs of the school.
- Senior Certificate, A+ and N+ Certifications
- Proven knowledge and experience of working with IT systems in a technical support environment
- A good knowledge of computer hardware and software, in particular the Microsoft family of products
- Expertise in IOS and Google Apps for Education an advantage
- Commitment to staying abreast of new trends and developments in technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A focus on quality service delivery
- The ability to work independently and under pressure
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Proven experience in working as part of a team
- Support of the school’s Christian ethos and values as described on the school’s website.
A letter of motivation accompanied by a 2 page CV, together with the names and contact details of two referees, should be submitted to Mrs S Steele at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only electronic applications will be accepted.
St Mary’s is an equal opportunity employer. The School reserves the right not to make an appointment. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the post will result in the applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration. The successful candidate will be required to provide a police clearance certificate and be cleared on the Sexual Offenders Register. By submitting your CV and providing St Mary’s DSG, Kloof (“the School”) with your Personal Information, you consent to the School processing your Personal Information, which the School undertakes to process strictly in accordance with the Section 18 Informed Consent Document.