Whippets Pre-Prep Grade 00 Teacher Locum Post South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Whippets Pre-Prep Grade 00 Teacher Locum Post South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Invites suitable candidates to apply for the temporary position of
Whippets Pre-Prep Grade 00 Teacher
Commencement Date: 01 January 2022
We are currently seeking to appoint a SACE registered, suitably qualified and experienced person to teach Grade 00 at the Whippets Pre-Prep, effective from 1 January 2022.
This is a temporary position.
Energy, initiative, excellent organisational and inter-personal skills, time management and a sound work ethic are fundamental requirements.
- A dynamic, enthusiastic and innovative individual with a caring and nurturing nature who is passionate about
working with children and particularly pre-primary children
- Strong administration, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the English language with good report writing skills
- Work closely with the Head of Department, and fellow teaching staff to create an environment of personal
excellence for all pupils at WHPS
- Prioritise individual pupil attainment and achievement and closely monitor and support pupil progress
- Fully support the sporting and cultural extra-mural programmes at WHPS
- SACE Membership
Start 1 January 2021
Applications close on Friday, 19 November 2021.
Each application should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and be accompanied by:
1. Full Curriculum Vitae,
2. Covering letter,
3. WHPS Application Form (applications submitted without this form will not be considered),
4. Testimonials and names and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
WHPS thanks all applicants for their interest. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed and replied to. WHPS reserves the right not to fill this position. Should you not have received any reply to your application within a fortnight from the stipulated date, you may consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Waterkloof House Preparatory School, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.
FET IEB Physical Science Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021