College Academic Support Teacher Gr 8 to 12 South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
College Academic Support Teacher Gr 8 to 12 South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | The successful candidate will be an experienced and well-qualified teacher who holds the requisite academic and professional qualifications and is registered with SACE. In addition, the applicant will:
- Manage the ASU (Academic Support Unit);
- Be an effective communicator with strong inter–personal skills;
- Have recent professional development and experience in best practice in learning support;
- Have strong organizational skills;
- Mature understanding of the teenage boy;
- Thorough knowledge of the IEB accommodation procedure would be an advantage;
- Experience in working with a multi-disciplinary approach of learning, and as part of a team.
Please note that this is a full time position.
A detailed CV, along with a covering letter and the contact details of three referees, should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that the email identifies the position for which the application is intended.
Applications will be considered as soon as they are received, and interviews arranged for shortlisted candidates thereafter. Consequently, the position may be filled before the deadline date, so serious applicants are encouraged to submit their application as soon as possible.
In terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act of 2013 (“POPIA”), the applicant freely and voluntarily consents to Clifton School collecting, processing, and storing his/her personal and special personal information for the purposes of his/her application for this position.
The closing date for applications is Friday 19 November 2021. Clifton School reserves the right not to make an appointment.
FET IEB Physical Science Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021