Maths and Technology Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
GRADE 4-7 MATHS AND TECHNOLOGY TEACHER
Maths and Technology Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | The successful candidate must have proof of:
- SACE Registration, 5 years (preferable) appropriate teaching experience
Additional criteria inter alia:
- Appropriate academic and professional qualifications
- A sound knowledge of current trends and best practices in education
- Ability to work at a higher level of education and integrate STEM concepts into lessons
- Capacity to develop/sustain innovative teaching methods
- Passion for working with children and developing young minds
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Be prepared to work outside of school hours, where necessary
- Be prepared to participate fully in the extra-mural programme of the school
- Willing to work beyond expectations in order to assist learners
- Be a creative, self-motivated, organised and energetic
- Adhere to the Christian ethos of the school
Note: West View College follows Singapore Maths Curriculum
Applications emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 30 November 2021.
Submission of an application does not entitle the applicant to an interview. Remuneration will be discussed with successful applicants.
West View College, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.