Part Time French Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
FRENCH TEACHER (PART TIME)
Part Time French Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 |
The International School of Cape Town (ISCT) is one of the largest Cambridge schools in the country, offering the British curriculum from Nursery to A level, since 1998. The school prides itself on consistently producing excellent academic results in a warm and supportive environment, incorporating the latest in teaching skills and technological innovation. Although our student body is 60% South African, we have representatives from over 25 countries, offering a rich diversity of cultures and nationalities and equipping our alumni to be successful and adaptable global citizens.
The school is seeking the services of an individual who has a passion for children and their learning and development to fill this position. We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
Part-Time Position: High School French Teacher
with effect from 01 January 2022
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree qualification or equivalent
- Experience and ability to teach French as a Modern Foreign Language to Year 7 and Year 8 students in the High School
- Capacity to deliver 21st Century teaching skills
- Flexibility in working as part of a dynamic team
- Knowledge and experience of the UK curriculum will be an advantage.
Terms and Conditions
Prospective employees please note the following terms and conditions.
The International School of Cape Town is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees. All prospective staff will be expected to provide the following prior to confirmation of appointment:
- A police criminal record clearance (no less than 6 months old) from the country of current / most recent employment, a Sexual Offenders Register clearance, and a Child Protection Register clearance
- Proof of identification (i.e. colour ID or passport) as well as proof of current address
- Certified copies of your qualifications
- Employment checks including references from the current or most recent and a previous employer
- Provision of a South African Revenue Services (SARS) personal tax number
- A certified copy of registration with the South African Council for Educators (SACE) or proof of application for membership
- In the case of non-South Africans provision of a valid work visa enabling the prospective employee to be employed at ISCT
- Full disclosure of any material reason that may impact ISCT’s decision when making an appointment.
No appointment will be considered or finalized until the above Terms and Conditions have been met by the prospective employee.
International School of Cape Town, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.