Global Systems and Analytics Associate Manager South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Global Systems and Analytics – Associate Manager
Global Systems and Analytics Associate Manager South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Are you looking for a high-impact role where you will be an integral member of an exciting global team? Does building systems, processes and leveraging disparate sources of data to create actionable insights sound like something that you are passionate about? Well then we have an exciting opportunity in a mission driven organisation for you! This role will be based in one of our regions (Kenya or South Africa) dependent on the ideal candidate.
About the team and the role:
The Global Systems & Analytics Team sits within the larger Talent & People Systems team, whose mission is to improve the everyday lived experience of Nova Pioneer teammates. Our team has the vision of designing and delivering systems across functions and regions that fuel an environment where all Novaneers experience immense growth and feel deeply connected to a brand that brings purpose to their work. The successful candidate is someone who is comfortable crafting dashboards using various sources of data (people, academic, marketing or financial), designing, collecting and reporting on survey data and in general is able to answer critical business questions by developing insights amid the noise. This teammate will play a pivotal role in helping drive data-based decision making at the core of Nova Pioneer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Gather, analyse, report, support and guide on student academic performance data across all grades, schools, functions and regions.
- Responsible for the distribution, analysis and insight development of all stakeholder satisfaction and ad-hoc surveys using an enterprise survey tool. The successful candidate should also have experience in managing surveying cycles and in employing techniques to improve response rates.
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong information databases, systems and analytic tools (e.g, business intelligence tools) across various organisational functions as required and have experience in breaking down data silos.
- Create high quality professional and easily digestible reports and be able to tailor these to a specific audience.
- Build in best practice for various analytics, making sure to maintain data integrity, security (by tracking access privileges) and quality.
- Update various management tracking dashboards for global leadership on a monthly basis as needed.
- Support in the maintenance, validation and cleaning of teammate and allied data.
- Be familiar with data protection legislation and have some experience (or a proven interest) in developing protocols to ensure compliance (e.g. SA- Protection of Personal Information act of / Kenya Data Protection Act).
- Vetting and implementation of new systems and ensuring the vendor meets the requirements of the organisation.
- Familiarity with the creation and monitoring of key performance indicators across different business units.
- Project management experience or the ability to lead or provide input on large, multi-stakeholder projects, ensuring data or process related work streams are effectively implemented, often by working through others who may not necessarily report into you.
- The comfort to get stuck in on any task in the team should additional capacity be required.
- Working with team leadership to create healthy team dynamics, and an environment where all teammates feel valued and supported in their growth and development.
Characteristics that will make you successful in this role:
- Kindness is a core value to you.
- You care deeply about your larger team, and are invested in seeing them thrive, removing obstacles in their way, and in general are always willing to be helpful.
- You must be someone who enjoys a fast paced environment, is comfortable with ambiguity or change, and is quickly able to adapt as needed to meet the changing demands of the organisation.
- You are a planner and continually monitor your progress towards achieving a goal.
- You enjoy both giving and receiving feedback, and strive for excellence, even in areas you are not familiar with, by implementing continuous feedback.
- You thrive in a remote working environment, and have experience fostering relationships with teammates from afar.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills that make you an effective manager and team-player
- You are a go-getter, take initiative, and are passionate about your work, but realise when you need to ask questions to overcome obstacles.
- You strive for excellence in yourself and in others, always holding high expectations.
- You are detail-oriented and goal-focused, taking pleasure in achieving tasks to the best of your abilities.
- You have a growth mindset and are eager to always be learning. You welcome feedback because you know it will help you grow.
Technical and professional requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field is required (Science, business, mathematics or statistics).
- 4+ years of experience in a fast-paced, data/systems analytics, business intelligence, survey methodologist or operations environment.
- 1 year of management experience is ideal
- Strong analytical ability, able to review / assess / make recommendations as a result of analysis.
- You are an advanced user of microsoft excel/google sheets (required) and may have some prior statistical coding experience in e.g., R or Python especially in terms of data visualization (advantageous).
- You have worked with survey tools, have experience in designing and running survey cycles and are able to create actionable reports.
- Comfortable with presenting to various stakeholders, from junior to C-suite level
How to Apply:
- Does working at Nova Pioneer excite you? If so, then apply now!
- To apply, please complete the form on this page. We cannot process applications that are emailed to us.
Please note: Where a copy of your resume is required, copying and pasting from a formatted document e.g. Microsoft Word may not result in the formatting transferring correctly to the final resume. You are encouraged to attach your resume in Microsoft Word® or PDF format to protect formatting. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is identified. Only qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.
Working at Nova means:
- Fully embracing Nova’s values and beliefs and promoting them to students, staff, other faculty, parents and members of the outside community.
- Living the culture principles inside and outside of the school.
- Working cohesively in a team, being respectful of each person’s contributions and style.
- Maintaining positive, constructive and professional relationships with students, their families, and colleagues.
- There is no problem too big for us! We work hard but we also have a lot of fun together. We bring infectious energy and enthusiasm to everything we do because joy fuels the hardest work and learning. Read more about our culture principles here.
Nova Pioneer, in line with the POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measurements will be in place to protect personal information but it will be used for recruitment and employment purposes. By submitting your application with Nova Pioneer, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.
FET IEB Physical Science Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021