IOM Reporting Officer South Africa NGO Jobs 2021
IOM Reporting Officer South Africa NGO Jobs 2021 | IOM Reporting Officer Jobs 2021 – South Africa NGO Jobs. IOM South Africa looking for “Reporting Officer“. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 14th October 2021.
The International Organization for Migration is an intergovernmental organization that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers. In September 2016, IOM became a related organization of the United Nations.
IOM Reporting Officer Jobs 2021
The IOM has published a job vacancy announcement on 01st October 2021 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Reporting Officer to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|Recruiter||International Organization for Migration (IOM)|
|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 04 years|
|Application Deadline||14th October 2021|
IOM Job Vacancy 2021
Context: Under the overall guidance of the Regional Director for Southern Africa and the direct supervision of the Project Coordinator of the Africa Regional Migration Program (ARMP), the technical guidance of the Regional Project Development Officer (RPDO) at the IOM Regional Office (RO) in Pretoria, and in coordination with IOM Washington’s Global Knowledge Management team, the successful candidate will be responsible for reporting on the ARMP, support the development of the ARMP’s annual project proposal package, as well as assist in the development and implementation of monitoring and evaluation tools, and provide technical assistance to other IOM ongoing projects under RO Pretoria.
- Master’s degree in Political or Social Sciences, Business Administration, Migration Studies, International Relations, Law or a related field from an accredited academic institution with two years of relevant professional experience; or
- University degree in the above fields with four years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in the field of migration issues including operational and field experience, project development, and management;
- Demonstrated expertise in the thematic area relevant to project reporting;
- Knowledge or experience of regional migration issues an advantage;
- Experience liaising with governmental authorities, other national/ international institutions and non-governmental organizations (NGOs);
- Experience producing publications, reports and other documents.
- Excellent drafting and editing skills;
- Good understanding of regional migration trends and dynamics;
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IOM Reporting Officer Jobs 2021
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via PRISM, IOM e-Recruitment system, by 14th October 2021 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
IOM only accepts duly completed applications submitted through the IOM e-Recruitment system. The online tool also allows candidates to track the status of their application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further information please refer to: www.iom.int/recruitment