Associate Dean of Students South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Associate Dean of Students
Associate Dean of Students South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Nova Pioneer is looking for superstar Associate Dean of Students who can foster a strong supportive environment that cares for the welfare and social-emotional development of our students. This role will be based at one of our primary schools in Johannesburg.
We are actively recruiting for this role at the Nova Pioneer Ormonde (Primary) Campus to start in 2022!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Associate Dean of Students joining one of Nova Pioneer’s fast-growing schools in 2022, you will help the School Leader to build a supportive and caring environment for our students. You will build relationships with staff to facilitate academic, discipline-related and general pastoral strategies in our schools. Moreover, you will work closely with data systems to ensure and develop pastoral excellence within the school.
You will also:
- Be a culture champion for our students
- Be a pastoral leader and work closely with the School Leader and other Deans
- Lead, motivate and develop the teaching teams in line with the Nova Pioneer instructional model
- Engage with the many stakeholders which make up the Nova Pioneer community including parents, students and teachers
- Liaise with therapists and educational psychologists when needed, refer students to outsourced help if needed.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in education
- You have at least 5 years of experience in education
- You have held a Grade Head, Head of Department, or Deputy position within a school
- You have excellent inter-personal, communication, and leadership skills that encompass trust and respect
- You can work in a highly confidential setting
- You have a passion for students
- You have an ability to be flexible, adaptable, innovative and creative
HOW TO APPLY
Does working at Nova Pioneer excite you? If so, then apply now!
To apply, please complete the form on this page. We cannot process applications that are emailed to us.
Please note: Where a copy of your resume is required, copying and pasting from a formatted document e.g. Microsoft Word may not result in the formatting transferring correctly to the final resume. You are encouraged to attach your resume in Microsoft Word® or PDF format to protect formatting.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is identified. Only qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.
ABOUT NOVA PIONEER
Imagine a world in which every young person across Africa attends a school that truly sets them up for success in the 21st century. A school that cares about individual students and allows them to explore the world around them. A school that focuses more on developing skills than on memorizing content. At Nova Pioneer, we have done more than just imagine this future, we are bringing it to life. Nova Pioneer is a pan-African, independent network of schools offering high quality, accessible education from pre-primary through secondary school. Nova Pioneer uses a unique, enquiry-based learning approach that encourages students to ask “why” instead of telling them the “what”. It allows them to form their own thinking through exploration, investigation and collaboration. Nova Pioneer currently has 10 schools in South Africa and Kenya with a vision to launch 100 schools and reach tens of thousands of students across the African continent in the next decade. To learn more visit our website.
Nova Pioneer, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.
FET IEB Physical Science Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021