ICT Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
ICT Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Clifton is an English medium school situated in beautiful surrounds on the outskirts of Francistown, Botswana.
Applications are invited for the position of:
To commence 1 January 2022
The successful applicants must:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree and a postgraduate teaching qualification.
- Have a minimum of four years’ experience in teaching ICT at Cambridge IGCSE, AS and A-Level.
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative.
- Have effective organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with parents.
- Have sound computer skills. Knowledge of interactive whiteboards and use of IPads in the classroom is recommended
- Be a team player
- Be willing to become fully involved in the school’s curricular and co-curricular programme;
An application letter accompanied by a full CV, together with the names and contact details of three referees, should be submitted via email before 12th November 2021
The school reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of this post. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment, and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration.
Candidates not contacted shall consider their application unsuccessful.