Administrator South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Administrator South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education,
contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa.
We seek to make the following appointment at
TrinityHouse – Randpark Ridge Pre-Primary
Reporting to: Andrea Brann
The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa.
- Minimum requirement is Matric, or equivalent, with typing skills.
- Computer literacy (MS Office) is essential.
- A secretarial qualification would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 2 years’ general administration experience in a similar environment.
- Providing support with educational organisation;
- Processing and maintaining pupil applications, acceptances and records (includes data input and manual filing);
- Assisting Examinations Officer with Exams Administration;
- Performing administrative duties as and when required;
- Running of reception and switchboard;
- Various other ad hoc duties as determined by the position;
- Typing of administrative and academic material;
- Pencilbox assistant;
- School report administrator;
- Marketing liaison;
- Completion of newsletter;
- Assisting with enrolment process;
- Maintaining diaries and making appointments for management;
- Events organising.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good typing, organisational and administrative skills;
- Able to work accurately under pressure;
- An ability to maintain confidentiality is essential;
- Enthusiastic, energetic and creative;
- Must be a team worker;
- Computer literate;
- Microsoft office and PencilBox skille.
ADvTECH, in line with POPIA(Protection of Personal Interest Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognizing and accepting this disclaimer.
Please apply online via the ADvTECH Career Portal:
(If you do not have an existing account on the ADvTECH Career Portal, you will need to register on their website. You do not need to register on the ISASA site)
ADvTECH is an equal opportunity employer. Only successful candidates will be notified. Preference will be given to EE candidates.