Accounting and EMS Teacher Gr 8 to 12 South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Accounting and EMS Teacher Gr 8 to 12 South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | The Kyalami Schools Group consists of three high-performing independent schools, namely, Beaulieu Preparatory, Kyalami Preparatory and Beaulieu College – all located in pristine countryside in Midrand, north of Johannesburg
Applications are invited for the following Full-time Permanent Position
ACCOUNTING AND EMS TEACHER GR 8 – 12
Term 2 2022
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Appropriate university degree and/or professional qualification
- Proven academic record
- Sound knowledge of both the FET and GET curricula
- Computer Skills (Google Suite) and knowledge of integrating electronic media in the classroom and in the online teaching space
- Future-orientated approach to teaching and learning
- Candidates should be dynamic, creative educators with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of the IEB Assessment criteria and experience marking IEB NSC Mathematics is essential
- Willingness to participate fully in the life of the College and in extra-mural activities
- SACE registered
Please submit a Curriculum Vitae with the names of at least 3 references to:
Mrs Bernene Ward, PA to the Headmistress,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (using ACC-EMS AD in the Subject Line)
Closing date: Tuesday 30 November at 12h00
The Kyalami Schools Group is committed to employment equity. Preference may be given to appointable applicants from the underrepresented designated groups in terms of the relevant employment equity plans and policies of the group.
The Kyalami Schools Group, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to protect the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection and reporting process.
The Kyalami Schools Group retains the right not to make an appointment and to verify all information provided by candidates. Failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration. Shortlisted applicants will be notified telephonically. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.