Mathematics Grade 6 South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
MATHEMATICS (GRADE 6)
Mathematics Grade 6 South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Grayston Preparatory School is an independent (private), co-educational preparatory school situated in Sandown, Sandton.
Applicants for a Mathematics teacher should fulfil the following requirements:
- Have a sound understanding of CAPS coupled with a high level of innovation
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification, including SACE registration
- Proven track record and previous experience advantageous
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Show positive involvement in co-curricular and sporting activities
- Show a willingness to keep up-to-date with the trends in the educational sphere
- Display a future-orientated approach to teaching and learning
- An ability to teach Mathematics across all Grades 4-7 would be an advantage
- Have high levels of computer literacy
- Be self-motivated, organised and energetic
- Experience in an ISASA school would be an advantage
- Be willing to participate fully in the life of the school and be involved in our programmes and projects e.g. outings, sports tours, outreach, concerts, etc.
The successful applicant will receive a competitive remuneration package, coupled with the opportunity of working in an extremely stimulating environment.
Applications with a full CV including names and contact details of three references as well as a one-page statement of your educational philosophy, with particular reference to Mathematics should be submitted by email to: The HR Manager, Grayston Prep, firstname.lastname@example.org
Position available: January 2022 (or by negotiation)
The appointment of candidates is at Grayston Prep’s sole discretion. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Grayston reserves the right not to make an appointment or to make an appointment prior to the closing date of this vacancy should a suitable candidate be found. You are thus encouraged to submit your application timeously. If you have not heard from Grayston Prep within 3 weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Grayston Preparatory School, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.