IT Junior Support Technician South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
IT JUNIOR SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (Full Time)
IT Junior Support Technician South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Thomas More College wishes to recruit a passionate and committed person to fulfil the role of an IT Junior Support Technician
Starting date – 1 February 2022
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Is self-motivated and is able to work independently & proactively;
- Have an understanding & passion for IT in an Education Environment.;
- Has strong people skills – works efficiently with management, staff and children.
The main duties and responsibilities for the successful candidate are:
- Assists students, teachers and administration staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines;
- Is able to interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment e.g. Microsoft, Android and Apple platforms;
- Ensures desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers, and administrative systems;
- Provide sound support to assemblies and other events;
- Applies updates e.g. Microsoft, Android and App
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum requirement is a Matric and studying towards a certificate in computing would be an advantage.
- Sound Tech would be an advantage.
Please submit a concise CV of no more than 3 pages to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the reference IT SUPPORT TECH in the title box of your email.
Thomas More College is an equal opportunity employer. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Only suitably qualified candidates should apply.
Thomas More College in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.