Estate Manager South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Estate Manager South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Cowan House Independent Co-educational Preparatory School educates boys and girls from Grade RRR to Grade 7. Our 73 year old school has a strong Christian ethos and is located in the village of Hilton in the KZN Midlands.
To commence in January 2022.
The successful candidate will be involved in the strategic planning and be responsible for the operational management of all aspects of the school estate, including grounds, buildings, gardens, vehicles, equipment, contractors, and labour. On site accommodation is provided with this position with a requirement to be on call during evenings, weekends, and school holidays.
- A proven track record of project management and managerial experience
- Basic communication skills in isiZulu would be an advantage
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- Solid administrative, budget management skills and be IT literate
- A knowledge of grounds management
- A knowledge of turf wickets and sports field management would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of plumbing and electrics
- First Aid and Firefighting qualifications
- Solid Health & Safety experience required – a qualification will be advantageous
- A valid driver’s licence and PDP
- A recent and valid Police clearance, as well as Sexual Offenders and Child Protection clearances
- The ability to uphold the Christian Ethos and Values of the School
We welcome applicants with appropriate qualifications, and experience, to send a letter of motivation and a brief CV to the HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The appointment of candidates is at Cowan House’s sole discretion, taking into account factors such as Cowan House’s Employment Equity Policy. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Cowan House, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.”