High School Accounting Teacher South Africa teaching Jobs 2021
HIGH SCHOOL ACCOUNTING TEACHER FROM 1 JANUARY 2022
High School Accounting Teacher South Africa teaching Jobs 2021 | Wembley College is a leading, English Medium, co-educational, independent school situated on a beautiful campus amongst the rolling hills of Greytown in the KwaZulu Natal Midlands. An hour from Pietermaritzburg and an hour from Ballito makes for an ideal ‘country school’ within easy striking distance of a Central Business District and the warm KwaZulu Natal coast. Founded in 1997, the school enters candidates for the Cambridge Examinations that are set externally and recognised world-wide.
The following opportunity is available:
Applicants should be suitably qualified and experienced and be in possession of a Public Driving Permit (PDP). They should be self-motivated and have a clear passion for interacting with young people and for sport. Applicants should demonstrate a willingness to participate in the broader life of the school and understand the value of extra-mural participation.
- The candidate must be able to identify with and support the values of Wembley College.
- Have Grade 8 to 12 Cambridge Accounting teaching experience.
- Have a BCom degree in Accounting and PGCE.
- Be computer literate.
- Have a clear understanding and acceptance of Independent School practice.
- Have boundless enthusiasm and the ability to form warm and caring relationships with scholars;
- Have a desire to participate fully in the social, cultural and extra mural programme;
- Put children at the heart of everything they do with an energetic and inspirational approach to learning.
- Share our vision of transforming learning to raise aspiration, secure an enjoyment and love of learning and develop a sense of pride in all that we do.
- Be a creative thinker.
- Have the ability to drive developments in our curriculum.
- Be able to develop effective partnerships with staff, governors, parents and the wider community in order to drive change and shape the future.
- A commitment to ongoing personal development and a future-orientated approach.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- The intention to work according to the school’s ethos, specifications and policies.
- A willingness to work with and mentor interns.
- A SACE registration.
- Have a police and sexual offences clearance certificate.
Should you be interested in applying for the above-mentioned position, please forward CV, together with the contact details of at least three referees to: Deputy Head, Wembley College, at the email address below.
Wembley College reserves the right not to proceed with filling this post. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment, and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post, will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves for consideration. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Wembley College, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.