Mathematical Literacy Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
MATHEMATICAL LITERACY TEACHER
Mathematical Literacy Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 |The Diocesan School for Girls in Makhanda (Grahamstown),
Eastern Cape, invites applications for
Mathematical Literacy Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | The successful candidate will:
- be a committed, dynamic, innovative and motivated educator.
- have experience teaching Grades 10-12 Mathematical Literacy, particularly in the IEB context.
- be passionate about Mathematical Literacy and have the ability to take on a leadership role in the subject.
- be SACE registered with an appropriate university degree and professional qualification.
- have excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, pupils and parents.
- have an understanding of and a willingness to grow the unique teaching partnership between DSG and St Andrew’s College.
- be willing to participate fully in the life of the school and in extra-curricular activities.
- demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian ethos of the school, along with the core values of the school.
- share the values and vision of DSG around transformation, diversity and belonging.
To commence: January 2022
Please click on this link to complete the application form, alternatively you are welcome to drop off a covering letter and CV at The Diocesan School for Girls office at 16 Worcester Street, Makanda (Grahamstown).
All applications must be submitted by 8 November 2021.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. The school reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post. An application in itself does not entitle the applicant to an interview. Applicants who do not hear from the school within two weeks should consider their application unsuccessful. DSG is an equal opportunity employer and committed to achieving employment equity.
Under the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) which came into effect on 1 July 2021, all organisations and schools alike have a legal obligation to manage the personal information it processes appropriately, by applying specific principles and conditions. The Diocesan School for Girls is committed to ensuring the security and protection of your personal information and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection. Should you have any questions related to the POPIA Act, please refer to our website.