Mathematics Teacher Primary School South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Mathematics Teacher (Primary School)
CBC Mount Edmund invites applications for the following position which will be available from January 2022. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals who believe they have the required skills and competencies to take on this position.
The requirements of the position in the Primary School:
- Must have the appropriate academic and professional qualification.
- Has the ability to teach Mathematics from Grades 4 – 7.
- Ability to use technology in teaching and learning of Mathematics.
- Promote a high standard of values-based teaching and learning.
- Have a proven record of innovation, commitment and professionalism.
- Understand, identify with and contribute to the Catholic ethos and values of the school.
- Proof of registration with SACE.
- Be willing to become fully involved in the school’s curricular and co-curricular programmes.
All applications should include a brief CV of no more than 3 pages, as well as a covering letter motivating your suitability for this position.
- Details of three contactable referees are to be included.
- All applications are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only suitably qualified and experienced applicants will be considered. Short-listed applicants will be notified telephonically. CBC Mount Edmund reserves the right not to appoint should a suitable candidate not be found. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration
In terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act 2020 (POPIA) the applicant freely and voluntarily consents to CBC Mount Edmund collecting, processing and storing his/her personal and special personal information for the purpose of his/her application for this position.