Student Teacher Programme South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Student Teacher Programme South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021| Vuleka Student Teacher Programme
for our various campuses (Foundation and Intersen Phase)
Vuleka School would like the successful applicants to commence duties on the 1 January 2022
- Provide proof of registration to study a B. Ed Degree or proof of current studies from a recognized or SAQA accredited tertiary institution.
- Passionate about teaching and cares for well-being of all learners.
- Willing to learn and work alongside a qualified mentor teacher in different aspects, activities of the school.
- Be a team player and work towards the common goal with the mentor teacher and school at large.
- Embody the Vuleka values of: Integrity, Respect, Responsibility, Compassion and Honesty.
- Computer Literate, good administrative and IT administration skills.
- Be proficient in English as the medium of instruction and communication.
- Display high level of emotional, interpersonal and critical thinking skills.
The position includes:
- Help support mentor teachers in class learning areas including remedial programs.
- Work together with mentor teacher to conduct ongoing assessments and feedback.
- Extra-mural activity involvement.
- Participate in professional growth opportunities including meetings and training.
Vuleka School offers:
- Financial Assistance towards study fees
- Monthly stipend
- Textbook allowance
- Commencement Date: Term 1 – January 2022
Please email your CV to: email@example.com for attention Ms Jabulile Khumalo
Vuleka School respects the privacy of your personal information. Please visit our Privacy Notice page for more information. Click link for Privacy Notice https://www.vulekaschool.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Vuleka-School-Privacy-Notice.pdf