WFP Programme Policy Officer South Africa NGO Jobs 2021
WFP Programme Policy Officer South Africa NGO Jobs 2021 | WFP Programme Policy Officer Jobs 2021 – South Africa NGO Jobs. WFP South Africa looking for “Programme Policy Officer“. Applicants with a Advanced academic degree may apply on or before 04th November 2021.
The World Food Programme is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, the largest one focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.
WFP Programme Policy Officer Jobs 2021
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 22nd October 2021 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Policy Officer to be based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
|Recruiter||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Position||Programme Policy Officer: Regional Humanitarian Policy Advisor (11 Months CST II)|
|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Advanced academic degree|
|Experience Required||Minimum 06 years|
|Application Deadline||04th November 2021|
WFP Job Vacancy 2021
Job Context & Supervision: The Regional Humanitarian Policy Advisor (RHA) is a technical expert that is fully dedicated to the implementation of WFP guidance on protection and accountability to affected populations (AAP) and disability inclusion in alignment with the Inter-Agency Standing Committee Guidelines and the Sphere Standards. The role also requires covering programmatic aspects related to personal data protection and privacy, prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA) and related functions and/or humanitarian access as outlined below.
- Advanced academic degree in one or more of the following disciplines: international law, humanitarian/development studies, international relations, anthropology, social sciences or other relevant field
- At least 6 years of progressively responsible professional experience in development projects and/or humanitarian experience, of which at least 5 years of international field experience. This should include experience working in crisis and/or post-crisis contexts.
- Demonstrated field experience working on protection/human rights programming and establishing accountability mechanisms towards affected populations;
- Experience in assessing humanitarian access and advising on the development of strategies and to ensure humanitarian space and the protection of civilians;
- Understanding of food security programming with previous experience from WFP or any of its cooperating partners is a strong asset;
- Demonstrated high performance and leadership capacity;
- Demonstrated excellent partnership building skills with external and internal stakeholders;
- Proven strategic and policy engagement skills in an international setting;
- Experience working in sub-Saharan Africa is required, with experience of working in the Southern Africa region an asset.
- Requisition ID: 151342
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Programme Policy Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://career5.successfactors.eu//career……..
The Closing Date: 04th November 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Government Vacancies in South Africa
Amazon Vacancies In South Africa
IOM Reporting Officer South Africa NGO Jobs 2021
UNESCO Regional Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE) Digital Specialist Jobs 2021 – South Africa NGO
UNDP Internship Paid Jobs South Africa NGO Jobs 2021
UNICEF Human Resources Associate South Africa NGO Jobs 2021
WFP Logistics Assistant South Africa NGO Jobs 2021
ILO National Project Officer South Africa NGO Jobs 2021