FAO Office Assistant South Africa NGO Jobs 2021
FAO Office Assistant South Africa NGO Jobs 2021 | FAO Office Assistant Jobs 2021 – South Africa NGO Jobs. FAO South Africa looking for “Office Assistant“. Applicants with a Secondary School Education may apply on or before 11th November 2021.
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger and improve nutrition and food security. Its Latin motto, fiat panis, translates to “let there be bread”. It was founded in October 1945.
FAO Office Assistant Jobs 2021
The FAO has published a job vacancy announcement on 20th October 2021 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Office Assistant to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|Recruiter||Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)|
|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Secondary School Education|
|Experience Required||Minimum four (04) years|
|Application Deadline||11th November 2021 (4:29:00 AM)|
FAO Job Vacancy 2021
Main Purpose: The Office Assistant coordinates and performs the full range of office support, management support and administrative tasks, providing for the smooth and efficient running of the Office. He/ she ensures quality and consistency of the flow of office work and information in the work unit.
- Education: Secondary School Education
- Experience: Four years of relevant experience in office/ management support work
- Languages: Working knowledge (Level C) of English
- IT Skills: Very good knowledge of the MS Office applications, Internet and office technology equipment
- Results Focus
- Building Effective Relationships
- Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
- Very good knowledge of communication and documentation standards
- Very good knowledge of corporate computerized financial/ travel/ human resources systems and administrative procedures and policies
- Very good knowledge of the organizational structure
- Duration: one year with possibility of extension
- Post Number: 0882844
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FAO Office Assistant Jobs 2021
- To apply, visit the recruitment website at Jobs at FAO and complete your online profile. Once completed, please apply and submit your application, with language certificates as attachments. Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications. FAO reserves the right to request candidates to undertake a language test in the future, as appropriate
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Only applications received through the recruitment portal will be considered
- If you need assistance please contact: Careers@fao.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.