UNDP Internship Paid Jobs South Africa NGO Jobs 2021
UNDP Internship Paid Jobs South Africa NGO Jobs 2021 | UNDP Internship Paid Jobs 2021 – South Africa NGO Jobs. UNDP South Africa Programme looking for “Internship Paid“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 18th October 2021.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Internship Paid Jobs 2021
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 05th October 2021 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Internship Paid to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|Recruiter||UNDP – United Nations Development Programme|
|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 01 year|
|Application Deadline||18th October 2021 @ (Midnight New York, USA)|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Senior SDG Investment Advisor to compile, collate and analyze economic and development issues impacting SDG Investments
- Mapping SDG Investment needs across Africa and proactively identifying and assessing opportunities to develop a strong pipeline of activities around the SDG Investor maps according to regional and CO priorities – Going beyond investor convenings to upstream policy and downstream pipeline development.
- Creating LTAs and roster of experts to deliver technical assistance support on SDG Investment. TA across the region including on Investment opportunities, financing instruments and Thematic bonds
- Supporting the portfolio of work on SDG Impact standards and SDG Impact measurement and management according to CO priorities
- Drafting concept notes and project proposals for resource mobilization
- Support as well as initiate research work to inform policy and programming on SDG investments.
- Support regional programming connected with the COVID19 recovery and SDG financing
- Advocacy and promotion of the SDGs Financing Agenda and the FSH service offer
- At least First Degree in Economics and/or Finance
- No work experience necessary but must be eager and proactive.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages
- Experience in handling of web-based management systems and statistical analysis of data such as SPSS, Eviews, STRATA.
- Understanding and familiarity with the SDGs, HDR and other economic policies related to social development, would be advantageous.
- Applicants to the UNDP internship programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme (such as a master’s programme, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this program.
- Job ID: 40084
Contract Duration: six months
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Internship Paid Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.partneragencies.net/……….
The Closing Date: 18th October 2021 (Midnight New York, USA)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.