Internship 2022 South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Internship 2022 South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Cape Town Torah High is seeking to appoint suitable candidates for the Learnership Programme for 2022.
The programme is designed to offer each intern a range of opportunities for involvement in a number of facets of school life in order to gain valuable teaching and school experience.
Aim of the school
Our school is cutting edge in that we prescribe to a personalised, self-directed educational philosophy. We keep our classes small and individualise each student’s educational trajectory. We encourage our students to be self-motivated, self-starters who ask, explore and understand, and we believe that this approach to education ensures our students learn at their own pace, are positioned at their ability level, and in so doing ensure that they do not fall behind due to conceptual/knowledge gaps but rather achieve their own personal best across all subjects.
The ideal candidate for this programme should:
- Be registering or be eligible to register for a PGCE through correspondence in 2022 and be interested in gaining professional experience in the workplace;
- Be willing to teach within at least one learning area, including setting class work and assessments;
- Be willing to be involved in specific school programmes and projects such as plays, field trips, hikes, sporting and outreach activities, where relevant and possible;
- Have a passion for learning and see themselves working towards a permanent career in education.
- Understand that as CTTH is a school that adheres to traditional values, teachers are expected to act in accordance with the spirit of these ideals, this includes modest attire and sensitivity to the beliefs of the school and students.
In order to apply, please email your CV, cover letter, two recent references and copies of qualifications to email@example.com by no later than Friday, 5 November 2021.
CTTH is committed to the achievement of diversity and equity in employment. The School reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment, and failure to meet the requirements of the advertised post will result
in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration.
List Of Teaching Vacancies In South Africa 2022/2023