Grade 8 To12 Housemother South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Grade 8-12 Housemother
Grade 8 To12 Housemother South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Hermannsburg School, established in 1856, is situated between Greytown and Kranskop in the beautiful, natural surroundings of the KwaZulu-Natal Midlands. As the oldest existing independent co-educational boarding school in KZN, this Lutheran day and boarding school provides a quality educational in English.
BOARDING ESTABLISHMENT SUPERVISION
Applications are invited for the position of
from 01 January 2022
- have an effective and passionate approach to caring for and motivating boarders;
- be well-organised and able to work in and lead as part of a team;
- be prepared to live in the hostel apartment on a full-time basis;
- be prepared to commit to upholding the Christian ethos and values of the school;
- be prepared to become involved in the weekend activities of the school;
- be prepared to take on additional school duties;
- have evidence of clearance with the Child Protection Act and Sexual Offences Register.
- Leadership or management experience in a similar school setting would be beneficial.
- The ability to teach a subject, would be advantageous.
A letter of motivation describing your pastoral philosophy, together with a curriculum vitae and the names of three contactable referees, may be addressed to the Executive Head by email and sent to: email@example.com with the subject line ‘Job application: HOUSM’.
Deutsche Schule Hermannsburg School reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of this post. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or an appointment. Applicants who do not meet the requirements of the advertised post will automatically be disqualified from consideration. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date for applications, should take it that their applications have not been successful. Remuneration packages commensurate with the position in question, and relevant qualifications and experience, will be negotiated during the interview process and no indication of the salary can be given telephonically.
Deutsche Schule Hermannsburg School, in line with Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.