Pre Primary Greek Language Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
PRE-PRIMARY GREEK LANGUAGE TEACHER
Pre Primary Greek Language Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | COMMENCEMENT DATE: JANAUARY 2022
SAHETI School is an independent, co-educational, English-medium school dedicated to the pursuit of excellence, whilst promoting the values and ethos of Hellenism. The school is situated in Bedfordview, Johannesburg.
Applications are invited for a candidate who meets the below listed pre-requisites for a full-time Pre-Primary Greek language teacher.
The following are pre-requisites for this position:
- Appropriate degree and professional qualification
- Teaching experience at Pre-Primary School level in Greek.
- Experience in the demands of the teaching of Greek as a Second/Foreign Language.
- Registration with SACE.
- Computer literacy.
- A dynamic, creative personality with strong interpersonal skills.
- An excellent command of the Greek and the English language.
- An excellent knowledge of Greek History and Greek Civilization.
- Must love working with children.
Written applications and curriculum vitae, including the names of two current referees, should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAHETI School reserves the right not to make an appointment. Submitting an application does not entitle the applicant to automatically be called for an appointment. Failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will automatically disqualify applicants from consideration for the post.
POPI CLAUSE: Please note that submission of your application to SAHETI School will be used solely for the purposes of recruitment of the above-mentioned vacancy and all internal process associated with this application.
This data could be used for statutory reporting and the submission of your application confirms your consent to this. SAHETI School hereby confirms that we will ensure that your data is protected as per the POPI Act.