Physical Science/Natural Science South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
PHYSICAL SCIENCE/NATURAL SCIENCE
Physical Science/Natural Science South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | EDUCATOR
Shree Bharat Sharda Mandir is a leading Hindu Ethos Independent School situated in Lenasia, catering from Grade 000 to Grade 12. We invite applications from well-qualified, motivated and innovative educators to assume duty from 1 January 2022.
The educator is responsible for:
- ensuring the culture of teaching and learning is prevalent within the institution.
- Adopting a holistic view of learners in their care, promoting the general progress and wellbeing of individual learners and of any class or group of learners assigned to them.
- creating a positive learning environment and motivating learners to ensure their effective education in the phase. To create an environment in support of the school’s values framework, as part of the whole school vision.
- Involvement in extra and co-curricular activities.
- Online teaching/learning via MST platform.
- Recognised diploma/Undergraduate degree with post-graduate teaching qualifications.
- Fully accredited member of the South African Council for Educators.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in teaching the specific subject with FET experience.
- Computer Literate – MS Office Skills (Word, Excel and Power-point)
– Competent internet user
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of relevant curriculum issues
SBSM is committed to employing wholehearted, broad-thinking and mindful leaders. Interested persons are invited to submit a covering letter with a detailed CV together with copies of educational certificates and the names of 3 relevant referees to email@example.com no later than,
Friday, 29 October 2021.
The school reserves the right not to proceed with filling this post. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised posts will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
SBSM in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting you’re application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.