Intermediate Or Senior Phase Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
INTERMEDIATE/SENIOR PHASE TEACHER
Intermediate Or Senior Phase Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Somerset House is a 73-year-old school situated in the heart of Somerset West. It is home to 400 children and is viewed as being an innovative and exciting place to teach and learn. Space is given to staff to develop teaching methodologies which make sense and challenge the norm.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- A suitable professional qualification and appropriate educational experience.
- Proof of SACE registration.
- An innovative, creative, child-centred and passionate approach to teaching and the broader life of the school.
- A thorough understanding of 21st Century educational skills, and the requirements of preparing our pupils to be contributors in a global environment operating in the context of the 4th Industrial Revolution.
- Computer literacy and an ability to integrate IT into your teaching and learning.
- A passion for the teaching of the English Language would be an advantage.
- Commitment to sport / extra-murals.
Somerset House reserves the right not to make an appointment. An application does not entitle the applicant to an interview. All emailed applications will receive a mail confirming receipt of application.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited to submit a letter of motivation, with the names of two references and their abridged curriculum vitae (no more than 3 pages), to email@example.com, clearly stating APPLICATION: INTERMEDIATE / SENIOR PHASE TEACHER in the subject line.
Ideally the applicant should be able to commence duty in January 2022.
Somerset House, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.