Department Of Mineral Resources And Energy Vacancy 2022/2023
Department Of Mineral Resources And Energy Vacancy | The Department of Mineral Resources (DMR) is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and it is the intention to promote representativity in the Public Sector through the filling of this post. Persons whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representativity will therefore receive preference. An indication in this regard will be vital in the processing of applications. People with disabilities and women are encouraged to apply.
Please forward your application, quoting reference, addressed to The Director-General, Department of Mineral Resources, Private Bag X59, Arcadia, 0007 or hand-delivered to Trevenna Campus, corner Mentjies and Francis Baard Street, former Schoeman. N.B: Faxed and emailed applications will not be considered.
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable online from DMR Website or at www.gov.za as well as any Government Department.
- All sections of the Z83 must be completed (In full, accurately, legibly, signed and dated), signed and accompanied by certified copies of:
- Identity Document (certified within the past 3 months)
- Proof of citizenship if not RSA citizen
- A comprehensive CV and
- Three reference persons with the following information: name and contact numbers and an indication of the capacity in which the reference is known to the candidate. (Reference checks will be done during the selection process.)
- Where a valid driver’s licence is a requirement, a clear certified copy must be attached (also certified within the past 3 months)
- All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical exercise(s) that intends to test relevant technical elements of the position, the logistics of which will be communicated by the Department. Following the interviews and technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic managerial Competency Assessment.
- Failure to submit the copies mentioned above will result in the application being disqualified.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) on application.
- Note that correspondence will only be conducted with the shortlisted candidates.
- If notification of an interview is not received within three (3) months after the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Requirements stated on the advertised posts are minimum inherent requirements; therefore, criteria for shortlisting will depend on the proficiency of the applications received.
- Applicants must note that personnel suitability checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes of these checks, which include security screening, security vetting, qualification verification, criminal records and financial records checks.
- Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received after the closing date will not be considered
- If an applicant wishes to withdraw an application, He/ She must do so in writing. The Department reserves the right not to fill an advertised post at any stage of the recruitment process.