Department Of Forestry Fishery And The Environment Vacancies 2022/2023
Department Of Forestry Fishery And The Environment Vacancies | The aim of this page is to provide information on vacancies available at and advertised by the Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment (DFFE). Information includes application procedures and relevant application forms and documents.
The Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment (DFFE) is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. It is the department’s intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability), through the filling of these posts. Candidates whose appointment, promotion, or transfer will promote representivity, will receive preference.
Kindly note that the advertised post of Environmental Officer Specialised with reference no: RCSM09/2021(post 14/94) which was advertised in the Public Service vacancy circular 14 dated 23 April 2021 has been withdrawn.
Procedures and information to apply
In cases where procedures and information to apply (instructions) within the PDF advert shows slight differences to the ones outlined below. Note that the instructions within the PDF advert supersede the ones outlined below and therefore instructions within the PDF advert should be followed and applied diligently.
- All applications must be submitted on a signed new Z83 application form (PDF form can be filed electronically) with a copy of a comprehensive CV, certified copies of qualifications (Matric Certificate must also be attached, ID document, driver’s license (all attached documentation must not be older than six (06 )months) together with the recent curriculum vitae in order to be considered.
- Please note that should you not use the newly amended Z83 and complete, initialled and sign in full, the department reserves the right to disqualify your application.
- Pretoria centre applications may be forwarded to the Director-General, Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment, Private Bag X447, Pretoria, 0001 or hand-delivered to Environment House, Erf 1563 Arcadia Extension 6, Cnr Soutpansberg and Steve Biko Road, Arcadia, Pretoria. Marked for the attention: Human Resources Management.
- Cape Town centre applications may be forwarded to the Director-General, Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment, Private Bag X4390, Cape Town 8000 or hand-deliver to:14th Loop Street, Cape Town. Marked for the attention: Human Resources Management.
- The National Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only.
- Short-listed candidates will be subjected to screening and security vetting to determine their suitability for employment, including but not limited to: criminal records; citizenship status; creditworthiness; previous employment (reference checks); and qualification verification.
- Short-listed candidates will be expected to avail themselves at the department’s convenience.
- Entry-level requirements for SMS posts: In terms of the Directive on Compulsory Capacity Development, Mandatory Training Days & Minimum Entry Requirements for SMS that was introduced on 1 April 2015, a requirement for all applicants for SMS posts from 1 April 2020 is successful completion of the Senior Management Pre-Entry Programme as endorsed by the National School of Government (NSG). The course is available at the NSG under the name certificate for entry into SMS and the full details can be obtained by following the below link: https://www.thensg.gov.za/training-course/sms-pre-entry-programme/
- The successful candidate will be required to provide proof of completion of the NSG Public Service Senior Management Leadership Programme Certificate for entry into the SMS. Furthermore, candidates shortlisted for the SMS post will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job.
- Following the interview and the technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic managerial competency assessment in compliance with the DPSA Directive on the implementation of competency-based assessments.
- The person appointed to this position will be subjected to a security clearance, the signing of a performance agreement and an employment contract.
- The department reserves the right not to make an appointment. If you have not been contacted within three (03) months after the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
|Reference No.||Description||Directorate / Branch||Closing Date|
|CMS19/2021||Human Resource Officer||Corporate Management Services (CMS)||2021-10-25 16:00|
|CFO13/2021||Senior Provisioning Administration Clerk: Inventory||Financial Management Services||2021-10-29 16:00|
|CFO11/2021||Provisioning Administration Officer: Transaction ( Payments)||Financial Management Services||2021-10-29 16:30|
|CFO08/2021||Provisioning Administration Officer: Acquisition Management – (CFO08/2021)||Financial Management Services||2021-10-29 16:30|
|CMS24/2021||Senior Human Resource Practitioner: Skills Development (WSP & Bursaries)||Corporate Management Services (CMS)||2021-11-01 16:00|
|CMS22/2021||Assistant Director: Collective Bargaining and Employee Relations||Corporate Management Services (CMS)||2021-11-01 16:00|
|CMS21/2021||Assistant Director: HR Planning and Information||Corporate Management Services (CMS)||2021-11-01 16:00|
|CMS20/2021||Assistant Director: Service Conditions and Benefits||Corporate Management Services (CMS)||2021-11-01 16:00|
Government Vacancies in South Africa
Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development Vacancies
Civilian Secretariat for Police Vacancies
Commission on Gender Equality Vacancies
Department of Communications and Digital Technologies Vacancies
Department of Correctional Services Vacancies
Employment and Labour Internship Program
Employment and Labour Office Aid
Employment and Labour Messenger Vacancies
Employment and Labour Senior Admin Clerk Vacancies
Employment and Labour Administrative Clerk Vacancies
Employment and Labour MSS Admin Clerk Vacancies
Employment and Labour Records Administrator Vacancies
Employment and Labour Auxillary Inspector NMWA Vacancies
Employment and Labour Auxillary Inspector EEA
Employment And Labour Inspector Vacancies
Employment And Labour Claims Assessor Vacancies
Employment And Labour Team Leader IES Vacancies
Employment And Labour OHS Inspector Vacancies
Employment And Labour Human Resource Management Vacancies
Employment And Labour Registration Services Vacancies
Employment And Labour Marketing and Advertising Vacancies
Employment And Labour Ethics and Integrity Vacancies
Employment And Labour Assistant Director Factory Production Vacancies
Employment And Labour Assistant Director UI operations Vacancies
Employment And Labour Assistant Director Beneficiary Services Vacancies
Employment And Labour MSS Administrative Clerk Vacancies
Employment And Labour Administrative Clerk Support Services Vacancies
Employment And Labour Administrative Clerk PES Vacancies
Employment And Labour Admin Clerk IES Support Services Vacancies
Employment And Labour Provisioning Admin Clerk Vacancies
Employment And Labour Senior Admin Clerk MSS Vacancies
Employment And Labour Records Administrator UIF Vacancies
Employment And Labour Claims Credit Officer Vacancies
Employment And Labour Inspection And Enforcement Services Vacancies
Employment And Labour Client Service Officer Vacancies