Marketing and Public Relations Co Ordinator South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS CO-ORDINATOR
Marketing and Public Relations Co Ordinator South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 |The following post has become available from 1 January 2022
Maris Stella is a leading independent Catholic school located on the Berea in Durban. Founded in 1899, the school today offers a holistic, empowering and progressive education for girls from Grade 000 to Grade 12.
The school is looking to appoint a vibrant, enthusiastic marketing and public relations co-ordinator to help communicate and market Maris Stella’s rich offering to current and prospective parents, pupils and important stakeholders. He/she will promote the school’s unique identity within an ever-changing and challenging world, and bolster visibility and brand awareness.
- Developing, managing and implementing the school’s marketing strategy in collaboration with management
- Identifying and initiating new and creative ways to boost brand awareness
- Managing the school’s social media accounts
- Managing the school’s website
- Producing and managing all content for internal and external products
- Developing engaging and original content for online platforms
- Identifying stories for external publicity purposes
- Collaborating closely with the school’s digital and strategic communication partners
- Managing and building on relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Collaborating with the Maris Stella Old Girls’ Association
- A relevant degree or equivalent, preferably in Marketing, Journalism or Brand Management.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience working in the school or education space is advantageous but not essential.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about marketing, branding,
- PR, social media and digital content
- Outstanding speaking, writing and editing skills
- Ability to create engaging and shareable content across different platforms, including social media, websites and emails
- An up-to-date knowledge and interest in trends and developments in relevant fields, including marketing, technology, youth and education.
- Ability to think creatively and out-of-the-box
- Experience using Microsoft Office programmes (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Experience working on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn platforms
- Knowledge of website management
- Experience in event management and planning
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to manage a budget
- Knowledge of Catholic and Christian principles and values
- Valid driver’s licence and own transport
A detailed CV, 3 references and a letter of motivation should be submitted on or before Friday 12 November 2021.
Maris Stella School
558 Stephen Dlamini Road (Essenwood Road)
Maris Stella reserves the right not to proceed with filling this post. An application will not entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration. If you have not been contacted within 21 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Maris Stella School, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information that will be used in the recruitment, selection and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognizing and accepting this disclaimer.