Admissions Officer and Assistant Marketer South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Admissions Officer and Assistant Marketer
Admissions Officer and Assistant Marketer South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Stanford Lake College is a leading co-educational independent school in Magoebaskloof, Limpopo, providing a balanced, all-round, quality education, based on a Christian foundation.
Enthusiastic, innovative and suitably qualified persons, who will support the above mission statement, are invited to apply for the following position
The position will ideally commence 1 January 2022, or as soon as possible thereafter
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate will report to the Head of Marketing
The successful candidate will:
- Possess a relevant tertiary qualification;
- Have proven experience in administration. Previous experience in marketing, digital marketing or working in admissions would be advantageous;
- Act as first and continual point of contact for prospective families from enquiry through to the enrolment of new students at the school in a timely manner;
- Provide information and advice to potential parents on Admissions from first enquiry through to enrolment;
- Responsible for fielding, filtering, recording and effectively responding to enquiries, received via telephone, email, social media, website and in person;
- Organise and conduct visits for prospective parents, ensuring the maintenance of high quality customer care at all times;
- Effectively participate in initiatives to drive student recruitment and enrolment opportunities including the annual Open Weekend;
- Cascade information in a timely manner about new students to colleagues and liaise closely with academic and admin staff with regards to the smooth transition / induction of new pupils;
- Support arrangements for new starters including setting them up on various third-party application platforms;
- Analyse enrolment data;
- Assist the Head of Marketing with the overall branding and marketing strategy of the College including assisting at expos, functions, website, newsletters, magazines, social media;
- Drive alumni engagement through regular committee meetings, managing the social media pages, organising reunions and ensuring effective communication;
- is able to understand and be committed to Stanford Lake College’s values and ethos;
- other duties as requested.
The successful applicant is likely to possess the following key competencies:
- Must have attention to detail and be highly organised with excellent administration skills;
- A real “people person” with excellent interpersonal skills to develop purposeful working relationships with a variety of stakeholders;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels;
- be a self-starter who can manage themselves and work independently and as a proactive team member;
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines;
- Strong computer literacy essential. Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Gsuite;
- Proficiency in the use of design programmes such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign or CorelDraw would be advantageous.
Applications for the post must be accompanied by a full CV (not longer than 3 pages) and the names of three contactable referees, marked for the attention of the Headmaster. Applications will be received via email ONLY on or before 1st November 2021, at the email address below.
Stanford Lake College is an equal opportunity employer. We reserve the right not to fill this post. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The person hereby consents that, and authorises Stanford Lake College or agent to, at all times:
- contact, request and obtain information from any previous employer or registered credit bureau relevant to seeking references and employment history and to assist in conducting an employee assessment in respect of myself;
- to furnish personal employment information concerning myself to any credit bureau, or to any prospective employer seeking references and employment history and to assist in conducting an employee assessment in respect of myself.