Business Studies and EMS Educator South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Business Studies and EMS Educator South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Grantley College is situated in the leafy suburb of Parktown, Johannesburg. Grantley College specializes in educating young people of potential, who need support to complete a mainstream high school education.
Applications are invited for the position of
BUSINESS STUDIES Gr 10 – 12 Educator
Grade 8 and 9 EMS
To commence duties on the 1 January 2022
The successful candidate:
- Must be fully qualified, with a current SACE registration and police clearance;
- Must have a minimum of at least 2 years’ experience working in a high school;
- Will preferably have experience in an LSEN environment
- Must have exceptional command of written and spoken English Language
- The ability to integrate technology into lessons – on line teaching.
- Must be willing to undergo Learning Support training.
- Must be willing to identify with the values, ethos and mission of our school;
- Have a passion for teaching
- Must be willing to participate in all aspects of school life.
Applications to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your 2-page resume with three traceable references. NO certificates please
- Grantley College fully subscribes to the POPIA act and all information supplied to the Principal will be handled in accordance to the Act.
- Grantley College is a Preferred Vaccine employer
- Grantley College is an equal opportunity employer who is supportive of an inclusive and diverse teaching and support team.
- Grantley College reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of any post. The application will in itself not entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment. Failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants disqualifying themselves from consideration automatically. Should an applicant not receive a reply by the 10 December 2021, it must be assumed that the application was unsuccessful.