Accounting and EMS Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
ACCOUNTING & EMS TEACHER
Grade 8 – 12
Accounting and EMS Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | St Stithians College is a proudly South African school, embracing diversity and offering a distinctive educational experience. Founded as a Methodist Church School, our Christian spirituality is central to our identity. Our College consists of primary and secondary boys’ and girls’ schools, together with a co-educational junior primary school. We are an independent, non-profit institution located on an expansive green campus in Sandton, Johannesburg. In addition, St Stithians incorporates Kamoka Bush School near Modimolle, the Thandulwazi Maths & Science Academy on our Campus, and the St Stithians Online School. As a College, we are intent on Inspiring Excellence and Making a World of Difference.
St Stithians Boys’ College is a leading South African boys’ school, which constantly strives for excellence in providing a relevant and rigorous education, and for best practice in the education of boys. As a Methodist school, we have a conscious focus on the “Saints Honour”, namely to ‘Honour God, Honour others and Honour self”.
Our “seven pillars” support the life of every boy at the Boys’ College: academics, sport, culture, community service, leadership, outdoor education and spirituality. Through these pillars, we encourage each boy to realise his maximum potential as a citizen of significance of this school and in our country, in a stimulating and safe environment.
Our mission, purpose and passion is to walk the path towards manhood with our boys, and support them as they emerge as “great young men”, ready to serve, lead, contribute and make a difference in our world and in the lives of others.
ACCOUNTING & EMS TEACHER
Grade 8 – 12
The Boys’ College invites applications for the abovementioned position, which will be available from 1 May 2022.
The requirements for this position are:
- A suitable professional qualification and appropriate educational experience
- Relevant teaching degree/diploma from a recognised institute and appropriate experience for the required subject
- Academic experience in IEB Matric marking would be an advantage
- An excellent all-round knowledge and passion for the subject
- A passion to develop and mentor young entrepreneurs
- Experience in developing learning and teaching material and assessment practices according to IEB requirements and the needs of the learners
- A passion for teaching young men who seek to become significant in a modern world
- Willingness to embrace rapid changes in education, and an interest and ability to integrate IT and technology into your teaching and learning
- An unequivocal commitment to team teaching in a busy department, with the ability and willingness to teach EMS and/or senior Business Studies in the future
- Flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of the College and to take initiative and act decisively
- A commitment to on-going personal and professional development
- An awareness of the nature of the school and willingness to commit to its all-round ethos, co-curricular activities and pastoral approach
- A willingness to participate in the broader life of the school as well as an understanding of the value of extra-mural participation for both staff and learners
- Proof of registration with SACE supported by a sexual offender’s clearance certificate
To apply please click on the following link before the closing date of 10 November 2021 https://stithianjobs.mcidirecthire.com/
Applications received via email will not be considered. Applications must be done via the link above only.
St Stithians College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes appointments within the context of its transformation imperatives.
The College reserves the right not to proceed with this post. Applications are invited from South African citizens. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applications automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
St Stithians College, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.