isiZulu 1st Additional Language Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
ISIZULU – 1ST ADDITIONAL LANGUAGE
isiZulu 1st Additional Language Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | St Benedict School is a Catholic, independent, co – education school founded in 1956. Situated in Pinetown, KwaZulu-Natal, the school caters for pupils from Grade RRR to Grade 12.
The Board of Governors seeks to appoint a teacher of IsiZulu (1st Additional Language) for Grades 8 – 12. The school understands the value and importance that language plays in the lives of the pupils and thus the incumbent must embody the passion and energy to drive the subject.
The ideal candidate should:
- have a Bachelor’s degree or similar and an educational qualification from an accredited institution
- have relevant teaching experience in the High School Phase in IsiZulu
- be fluent in English and IsiZulu and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- be highly motivated and respected within the teaching profession
- be in possession of a police clearance certificate
- be registered with SACE
- be willing to commit to the co-curricular programme offered by the school
- subscribe to the ethos of the school
The appointment will be effective January 2022, if possible. A detailed two page CV and letter of motivation should be submitted care of the email address below, by no later than the 19 November 2021.
An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview and only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed. St Benedict School reserves the right not to fill this position.
St Benedict School, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act), will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but it will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.