Senior Primary School Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Senior Primary School Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | The International School of South Africa is an independent Junior and Senior Boarding School situated on a large, superbly landscaped estate on the outskirts of Mahikeng with excellent teaching, residential, sporting and cultural facilities.
Applications are invited for the following post at the Primary School:
Senior Primary School Teacher
01 January 2022
- Recognised Degree and/or a professional Teaching Qualification
- Relevant experience in teaching Mathematics and Science within the intermediate phase
- Have a sound knowledge of the Cambridge Primary Curriculum
- SACE Registration
- Significant level of computer literacy is imperative
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as a team member
- The ability to add value to the extramural programme would be an added advantage.
The School offers a competitive salary and an attractive range of fringe benefits.
An application letter accompanied by a full CV, together with the names and contact details of three referees and a police clearance certificate, should be submitted to:
The Business Manager, International School of South Africa, Private Bag X2233, Mafikeng South, 2791.
The School’s Board of Governors reserves the right to waive an appointment should a suitable candidate not be identified. Only those candidates short listed for this position will be notified.
International School of South Africa, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.