Part time Grade 8 and 9 Life Science and Physical Science Educator Locum South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Part-time Grade 8 and 9 Life Science and Physical Science Educator (Locum)
07 January 2022 – 13 April 2022
Part time Grade 8 and 9 Life Science and Physical Science Educator Locum South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 |
St Teresa’s School is looking for an experienced Life Science and Physical Science educator to teach Grades 8 and 9.
This is a locum position.
The candidate should be:
- SACE registered.
- Suitably qualified and experienced in the subject, preferably with IEB Matric experience, conversant in IEB, SAGS and CAPS.
- Prepared to participate as part of the Sciences Department Team, involved in all relevant extra-murals.
- Experienced in teaching Life Science and Physical Science at High School Level for at least 3 years.
- Willing to teach in a creative manner, embracing cognitive education and appropriate use of technology in the classroom.
- The ideal candidate must be organised, enthusiastic and suited to teaching in a girls’ Catholic school.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a letter of motivation outlining why they want to work at St Teresa’s School, along with a Curriculum Vitae containing the names and contact details of at least two referees to the email address below.
St Teresa’s School is a Catholic, independent school for girls situated in Rosebank. The school is a member of the Catholic Schools Board and ISASA and writes the IEB matriculation exams.
Founded in 1930 by the Sisters of Mercy, St Teresa’s School is committed to developing the values of compassion, service, love and respect in our girls. We aim to nurture and inspire responsible, enquiring young women who strive for excellence in all facets of life.
St Teresa’s School reserves the right not to make this appointment. Submission of an application does not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
POPI Clause: Please note that submission of your CV and personal information to St Teresa’s School will be used solely for the purposes of recruitment of the above mentioned vacancy and all internal process associated with this application.
This data could be used for statutory reporting and the submission of your CV confirms your consent to this. St Teresa’s School hereby confirms that we will ensure that your data is protected as per the POPI Act.