Facilitator of EdTech South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Facilitator of EdTech South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | King David is a large co-educational Jewish day school.
We invite dynamic, motivated and energetic professionals to apply for the position of
Facilitator of EdTech
King David would like to appoint an experienced and driven individual who has demonstrated love and passion for robotics, coding, and ICT. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, innovative with relevant qualifications, familiar with modern pedagogy and willing to be part of a highly successful and experienced team at a school with a well-established academic record.
Required Education and Experience:
- Hold a relevant teaching degree from a recognised institute of higher education.
- It would be advantageous to hold the following certifications: Microsoft Certified Expert Educator or be a Microsoft Certificated Trainer.
- Have a track record of established classroom management; curriculum development; staff and peer training with a focus on ICT and 21st century skills.
- The applicant should be proficient in working independently; be an astute problem solver and have a focus on interpersonal professional relationships; collaboration across a number of departments and have excellent time management skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Incorporating an extra-curricular robotics initiative and inclusion into the First League using Lego Spike Prime.
- Incorporating an extra-curricular with coding focusing on game design and computational thinking.
- Improving professional competencies in use of ICT for academic, sport, cultural and other school related areas.
- Actively engage in new educational strategies and tools, including conferences and workshops.
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders; assess IT Operation reports for feedback and improvement.
- Be responsible for training in new technologies around LMS’s, CMS’s and any other number of platforms or frameworks.
- Teaching grade 8 and 9 electives focusing on ICT and 21st Century Skills.
The successful applicant would ideally begin on 10 January 2022.
A Curriculum Vitae, with letter of motivation and references should be e-mailed to:
The Principal, King David High School, Linksfield
E-mail address: email@example.com
Tel: 011 480-4553
The school reserves the right not to make an appointment. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
King David High School, Linksfield, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.