Personal Assistant South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Personal Assistant South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education,
contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa.
We seek to make the following appointment at
Pinnacle College Copperleaf College – High School
Reporting to: Debbie Prinsloo
The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa.
- Minimum requirement is a recognised matric certificate.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the same and/or similar type of position and environment.
- Arranging meetings and actively assisting with any preparations, e.g. booking venues, arranging catering, preparing agendas, arranging equipment;
- Arranging local and international travel;
- Drafting / creating / assisting with presentations / reports / correspondence;
- Ensuring the Line Manager is fully briefed and prepared for meetings;
- Liaising and co-ordinating with the Head Office and Schools Division team;
- Managing e-mail and responding on behalf of the Line Manager when requested;
- Minute taking during meetings and assisting with follow up actions;
- Proactively managing diaries and assisting with time management;
- Providing support services;
- Taking telephone calls; dealing with issues where possible or taking details;
- Performing administrative duties as and when required;
- Various other ad hoc duties as determined by the position.
- Ability to analyse information and deal with it e.g. in responding to emails;
- Creating and maintaining good relationships with the brands; colleagues, students and parents;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills;
- Good proficiency in Word, Excel, Power-Point; MS Outlook (including scheduling);
- High standard of accuracy, quality and timeliness;
- Interest in getting to understand the business and its customers;
- Mature outlook;
- Proactive approach to work;
- Energetic, self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative;
- Ability to work under pressure.
ADvTECH, in line with POPIA(Protection of Personal Interest Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognizing and accepting this disclaimer.
Please apply online via the ADvTECH Career Portal:
(If you do not have an existing account on the ADvTECH Career Portal, you will need to register on their website. You do not need to register on the ISASA site)
ADvTECH is an equal opportunity employer. Only successful candidates will be notified. Preference will be given to EE candidates.