Sport Intern Preparatory South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Sport Intern (Preparatory)
Sport Intern Preparatory South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Uplands is an independent, co-educational school operating under the auspices of the Anglican Church, offering quality, holistic schooling to pupils from Grade 0000 to 12, with outstanding boarding from Grade 4 upwards. Uplands has a proven record of accomplishment of success as a contemporary school with almost 100 years of timeless quality and values.
Uplands Preparatory seeks to appoint a Sports Intern whose strengths will lie in good verbal and written communication as well as being an energetic and motivational.
The successful applicant will:
- Must be studying towards Sports or Teaching degree.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve various goals and objectives.
- Responsible for implementing and directly participating in program activities for pupils, both individually and within groups.
- Be able to coach various sports and assist in the Sport Department.
- Participate in a full-day academic, sporting and cultural programme.
- Plan and organise hands-on activities that encourage pupils’ participation, involvement and development to create a positive learning environment.
- Be committed to continued self-development.
This is a live-in position, based in the Girls Boarding House.
Commencement date: 01 January 2022 or ASAP
Uplands is an equal opportunities employer. Submission of a CV does not automatically entitle the applicant to an interview. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted and Uplands reserves the right not to make an appointment.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence. Qualified candidates are requested to apply by submitting a CV not exceeding three pages and the contact details of two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not have received a response from Uplands within two weeks following the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please use the reference: SIP2022
Uplands, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act), will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.