Classroom Assistant South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Classroom Assistant South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education,
contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa.
We seek to make the following appointment at
TrinityHouse – Heritage Hill Pre-Primary
Fixed Term Duration: 2022-01-01 – 2022-12-31
Reporting to: Principal
The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa.
- Minimum requirement is a Matric Certificate.
- Must have experience working with young children in the same or similar type of position in a similar environment.
- To be responsible for all duties as required of a Classroom Assistant.
- To uphold the ethos of the school;
- To prepare the children holistically for the next grade
- To assist them in school readiness;
- Continuous assessment throughout the year that can be communicated to parents through interviews and written reports;
- To work effectively together as a team towards the success of the school;
- To follow a well-designed daily programme;
- To participate in any general events that take place during the year;
- To integrate all learning activities through the active involvement of the child;
- To uphold the informal teaching style by learning though play;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, pupils and parents;
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Good organisational skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent rapport with small children.
ADvTECH, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Interest Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognizing and accepting this disclaimer.
Please apply online via the ADvTECH Career Portal:
(If you do not have an existing account on the ADvTECH Career Portal, you will need to register on their website. You do not need to register on the ISASA site)
ADvTECH is an equal opportunity employer. Only successful candidates will be notified. Preference will be given to EE candidates.