Educational Psychologist South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Educational Psychologist South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Grantley College is situated in the leafy suburb of Parktown, Johannesburg. Grantley College specializes in educating young people of potential, who need support to complete a mainstream high school education.
Applications are invited for the position of
To commence duties in the first term of the 2022 academic year.
Grantley College requires the services of a fully qualified educational psychologist, so work in our dynamic and growing Learning Support Unit.
The successful candidate must
- Be fully qualified, with a current HPCSA registration and police clearance.
- Have a minimum of at least 2 years’ experience working in an educational environment, preferably a high school.
- Have experience in psycho therapy.
- Have a proven track record of excellence, professionalism and integrity
- Have experience in educational psychological assessment.
- Have experience in concession application.
- Have a teaching background and SACE certification
- Preferably have had experience in a LSEN environment
- Have the capacity and ability to go the extra mile as part of a very motivated team
- Be able to identify with the values, ethos and mission of our school
- Be innovative, fun, a team player and an energetic committed member of our Learning Support Unit
- Grantley College fully subscribes to the POPIA act and all information supplied to the Principal will be handled in accordance to the Act.
- Grantley College is a Preferred Vaccine employer
- Grantley College is an equal opportunity employer who is supportive of an inclusive and diverse teaching and support team.
- Grantley College reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of any post. The application will in itself not entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment. Failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants disqualifying themselves from consideration automatically. Should an applicant not receive a reply by the 10 December 2021, it must be assumed that the application was unsuccessful.