Network Administrator South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Network Administrator South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 |
St Benedict’s is an Independent Catholic School, which seeks to provide a holistic education for boys through full participation in spiritual, academic, sporting, creative and cultural activities. The Board of Governors invites applications for the following post in the College.
- Fortinet NSE 4
- N+; CCNA
- JNCIA/JNCIS (Advantageous)
- MCSA Windows Server 2016/2012
Requirements and Skills:
- Must be able to configure and maintain Microsoft DNS, DHCP, Radius services
- Troubleshooting and assisting end users on a daily basis
- Good understanding of network protocols such as LLDP, LLDP-Med, LACP, VLAN, CAPWAP, 802.1x
- Must be comfortable with configuring and maintaining routing protocols
- Wi-Fi Networking (802.11g, n, ac, ax) (FortiAP and Ubiquiti)
- Authentication Technologies (Radius, LDAP, SSO)
- NGFW/UTM Firewalls (Fortigate + Sophos)
- Network configuration and troubleshooting on a large scale
- Experience on Junos and Ubiquiti products will be an advantage
- Must be able to work well under pressure and take responsibility
- Candidate must be a team player and also be able to work independently
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be available to work after hours or weekends when required
- Be willing to participate in the Catholic Ethos of the school
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited to submit a letter of motivation, an abridged curriculum vitae with the names of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 23 November 2021.
St Benedict’s is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. The Board reserves the right not to make an appointment. The submission of a C.V. will in itself not automatically qualify the applicant for an interview. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks from the closing date of this advert should assume their application was unsuccessful.
Only interviewed candidates will be advised of the outcome of the interview.
Protection of Personal Information (POPI) Act Disclaimer: Your CV and personal information will be used solely for the purposes and processes associated with this application and this data could be used for statutory reporting. The submission of your CV confirms your consent to this. We hereby confirm that we will ensure that your data is protected.