Part time Drama Teacher High School 2022 South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Part -time Drama Teacher: High School 2022
Part time Drama Teacher High School 2022 South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Applications are invited for this part-time position to commence at the beginning of term 1 in January 2022 or negotiable. This position will be required to teach between Grades 7 – 12.
Minimum requirements for this role include:
- Relevant teaching qualification from a recognised institution
- An understanding of the syllabus and curriculum
- A preference will be given to someone who has experience within the IEB framework
- Expertise in drama, musical theatre and school productions will be required
- A proven record of commitment and professionalism towards education
- Proof of registration with SACE
The successful individual will be required to:
- Teach GET – Creative Arts (Drama) and FET – Dramatic Arts (Grades 10 – 12)
- Be willing to teach both inside & outside of the school and academic timetable
- Offer drama as an additional school subject
- Direct the major school production, one act plays and other drama-related performances and shows
- Motivate and create a passion for the subject
- Support the ethos and values of the school
- Demonstrate the ability to manage diverse relationships and interact with a variety of different stakeholders, including parents, across the school
Interested candidates should please submit a covering letter and CV to the Head of Human Resources, Gareth Low, with the subject line – Drama Teacher. These applications are to be received before Friday, 19 November 2021, via mail to email@example.com
Brescia House School is an Independent Catholic day school for girls situated in the heart of Bryanston. Members of staff are expected to uphold and promote the Ursuline ethos. Our environment is a caring one, where we strive to meet the need of each child. Pupils are accepted and appreciated for who they are and are respected and valued as important
individuals. Members of staff are expected to uphold and promote the Ursuline ethos of the school and will need to have a sexual offenders clearance certificate.
Brescia House School reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post advertised. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment. Failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Brescia House School in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.