Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher
Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 | Educore Services is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced, and enthusiastic teacher, someone who will be flexible about which age and stage they work with.
The appointee will report to the Headteacher and directly contribute to all areas of the teaching as well as the extra-curricular programme (ECA) across the school, however, there is a possibility of flexitime for the right candidate.
Main Purpose of the Job
To provide excellence and enjoyment in teaching in the lower end of the school in line with school’s International Primary and Cambridge Curricula.
Bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education/ Primary Education/ Bachelors degree or Diploma in Early Years and/or Primary Education or similar Internationally recognised qualification.
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills:
- A high level of inter-personal skills and teamwork are essential.
- Someone who is flexible about teaching Early Years or Key Stage One would be an advantage.
- Have training and experience in working with International Standards.
- Have experience of and an up-to-date knowledge of child educational development.
- Have exemplary teaching skills, including sportsmanship and be willing to step into afternoon or morning sports activities.
- Teaching and learning skills that will inspire, motivate, and challenge children to reach the next stage of their development.
- Organisational skills. We are looking for someone who is effortlessly reliable in this a position in the lower end of the school. Someone, who can bring people together under the Trident Brand.
- IT skills including use of white board, school apps and websites that enhance teaching and learning.
- Must be a skilled communicator and a school community-oriented person.
- An up-to-date knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum as well as an up-to-date knowledge on how to teach phonics/reading. Must be able to prepare children for the next stage of the Curriculum.
- Energetic and dedicated.
- Skills that involve resilience, accountability, respect for others and integrity.
- Be a life-long learner.
- Must have experience with teaching pupils with English as an additional language and strategies to develop language in bilingual pupils.
- Must be able to teach and support pupils using 21st century methodology.
A full CV and cover letter must be sent to: email@example.com (0968 494049)
Closing date: 14/ 11/ 2021
Due to Educore Services’ commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and criminal record.
FET IEB Physical Science Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021