Full time Music Teacher Violin and Viola South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021
Full time Music Teacher Violin and Viola South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021 |St Andrew’s College and The Diocesan School for Girls in Makhanda (Grahamstown) invite applications for:
FULL TIME MUSIC TEACHER: VIOLIN AND VIOLA
To commence: January 2022 or as soon thereafter as possible
A vacancy exists for an accomplished musician and teacher with passion, creativity and vision.
The successful candidate will:
- hold a degree in music, preferably having specialised in violin and/or viola.
- have at least five years’ experience teaching students in Junior and Senior schools with a proven record of success in Trinity, ABRSM, Unisa or Rockschool examinations up to at least Grade 8 level.
- have good organisational and administrative skills.
- be passionate about maintaining and developing a diverse string education culture.
- have experience coaching and conducting ensembles and orchestras.
- be willing to be actively involved in school music performances, productions and events.
- be fully computer literate with the ability to incorporate technology in lessons.
- be vibrant, passionate about education, and able to work well within a large and well-established team of music educators in a large and exuberant music department.
- have an understanding of and a willingness to commit to growing the unique partnership between The Diocesan School for Girls and St Andrew’s College.
- demonstrate willingness to support the Christian ethos of the school.
Please click on the link below to complete the application form, alternatively you are welcome to drop off a covering letter and CV at The Diocesan School for Girls office at 16 Worcester Street, Makhanda (Grahamstown).
All applications must be submitted by 20 November 2021
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. The school reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post. An application in itself does not entitle the applicant to an interview. Applicants who do not hear from the school within two weeks should consider their application unsuccessful. DSG is an equal opportunity employer and committed to achieving employment equity.
Under the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) which came into effect on 1 July 2021, all organisations and schools alike have a legal obligation to manage the personal information it processes appropriately, by applying specific principles and conditions.
The Diocesan School for Girls is committed to ensuring the security and protection of your personal information and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection. Should you have any questions related to the POPIA Act, please refer to our website.
FET IEB Physical Science Teacher South Africa Teaching Jobs 2021