NSFAS Application 2022 2023
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Application is available online. Intertest applicants can apply for NSFAS online by following the guidelines on this website. NSFAS online application form 2022 pdf download has also been released and published on NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za. NSFAS Application 2022-2023
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) has extended its deadline for student financial aid to 21 January 2022. Students are encouraged to apply within the period given by the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS).
Are you from a family with a household income of R350,000 or less and want to attend a Public University or TVET College? Then carefully read the following: You are eligible for a government grant by the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS).
The NSFAS covers the following; Registration fees, tuition fees, and allowances for learning materials, food, personal care, transportation, and accommodation. NSFAS Application 2022-2023
NSFAS Application General Instructions for 2022
Below is the NSFAS Application instructions for applying to the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Before filling out the application form, please read the following notes carefully. Make sure that you read all of the sections and that the information you give is correct.
- All applicants should write his/her identity (ID) number in the top right-hand corner of all the pages of the application form and on every page of all supporting documents
- If you submit application forms without ALL the required supporting documents, your application will not be processed by NSFAS. NSFAS Application 2022-2023
- The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) will process only the first application that will be received. Please nobody is allow to submit more than one application unless NSFAS requests you to do so.
- Your cellphone number or email address will be required by NSFAS in order to reach you during the application process. If you know you don’t have an email address, it is very necessary to create a free email account on Google at www.gmail.com, or on Yahoo at www.yahoo.co.za or any other free email service.
- NSFAS will use the cellphone number you provided on the application form to make payment for some of your student allowances by cellphone voucher in case your application is successful.
- If you don’t have a bank account, you need to open a bank account at any nearby bank such as Postbank, ABSA, Capitec, FNB, Standard Bank, Nedbank, or others. Some student allowances will be paid into your bank account.
The closing date for submitting all applications and other completed supporting documents for students who are already studying at a university or FET college, but who are applying for NSFAS financial aid for the first time, is 15 December for the following academic year. NSFAS Application 2022-2023
Required Supporting Documents
If you want your application to be processed by NSFAS, please make sure you complete all sections of the application form and attach all the required supporting documents. Below are the needed documents:
- Certified copy of your Identity Document
- You must submit a certified copy of your birth certificate
- Certified copy of Identity Document of each household member including parents or legal guardian
- If your parents are divorced, please provide a certified copy of the divorce decree
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, no proof of income will be required
- Applicants with a disability must submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- An applicant who is recognized as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development must provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
Click HERE to Apply Online