Why Nsfas Registration Dates for 2022
Why nsfas registration dates for 2022
Who qualifies for NSFAS funding?
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
Who should not apply?
- Students that have completed a previous qualification.
- Students with a combined household income of more than R350 000 per annum.
- Students who have already applied, qualified and received funding. They are automatically funded for the duration of their studies provided they pass their modules and meet the academic requirements.
- Foreign students (any student who is not a South African citizen).
How to create Nsfas account
-Log onto www.nsfas.org.za
-Click on ‘register’
A Time Pin to activate the account will be sent to the contact number you submitted. Once you have created a myNSFAS profile, You will then be able to apply online by following the few steps below:
How to apply
-Click on ‘Apply’
-Upload all supporting documents
- Please note that NSFAS no longer requires a signed consent form to allow for the verification of applicants’ details with third parties. Students can give consent by clicking on the box at the bottom of the page before submitting the application.
- Students are not required to certify copies of their documents.